5.18.2015

Thought-Filled Celebrations




This past weekend was AWESOME! I planned a few small things to do for Lovie's B-Day and I have to say. . .  it all went off without a hitch.

Dinner, Movies, Orlando Eye and of course. . .  a special made Red Velvet cake!  Coincidentally, Lovie's B-Day is the same day as one of our good friends. So we also got together as a group and had an all night party blast at The Fun Spot - which is more or less a miniature theme parks. All the fun and half the cost if you know what I mean.


Dinner and Movie were had at Univeral's City walk. Lovie has been hyped about the release of Mad Max 'Fury Road' so I KNEW i had to get him to the best theater in town to view it, in 3D! Those tickets were worth every penny! Not only because the movie was awesome, but I know that Lovie really enjoyed it.
______________________________________________________________________________
The next day we took a leap of faith and took our flight on the Orlando Eye. When I purchased our tickets online I assumed it was simple step on and step off type of operation. I was so wrong!
The Orlando Eye is definitely more of an experience with pre-experience photos and 4D movie. Yeah, it was pretty amazing. Once on the eye we were able to see The City Beautiful in all of it's glory. 
Although it was a quick ride, the views from 450 feet up were stunning. 

To the the weekend off, a group of friends attended the Orlando City Soccer game versus the LA galaxy. This was Lovie and I's first game - between the tailgating and energy of the supporters I had one of the best times I've had at a sporting event. ( But it was hot though. . )

Orlando City is officially a big deal for O-Town. I'd been seeing supporter shirts popping up throughout my work office and cute IG pics of friends at games. I now know what all the hype is about! I mean seriously, drums, confetti, fireworks! The NFL or NBA simply cannot compete with the sheer amount of fanfare associated with these MLS games.

This weekend was filled with so much excitement and love.  I haven't had a weekend like that in so long and it was much needed. And to top if off, I'm pretty sure Lovie enjoyed every minute of it!
 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

2 comments

  1. What a power packed weekend! I need to go to to an Orlando City game. This blog gives me life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! It was so fun! The crowd was full of energy the whole time :)

      Delete

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall