3.03.2015

New Video Alert! - GRWM!



Ya'll I am in LOVE with the NYX Wonderstick. It's pretty much my go-go contour buddy. You pair can create subtle to fierce contoured looks with it and it is super easy to use!

Here's a quick Get Ready With Me featuring the NYX Wonderstick. The completed look is something you can wear everyday, which is perfect for me because I don't wear makeup all the time. But when I do, I like it to look natural and effortless.



PRODUCTS USED:
Makeup Forever Concealer
Makeup Forever Forever Matte Foundation
Orange Lipstick as Color Corrector
NYX Eyebrow Box
NYX Wonderstick in Deep
Mac Highligher - Bright Forecast
ELF Contour Palette - St. Lucia
Smashbox - Illuminating Primer ( on cheeks )
Sephora Lip Liner - Radian Rosy
NYX Eyeshadow - Saddle
J. Cat Beauty - Gel Liner
NYX Dewy Makeup Finishing Spray



Anywho, check it out below!



 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

No comments

Post a Comment

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall