2.01.2015

Finally! The NYX Wonderstick!


It took me 20 miles, 2 Starbucks Chai Tea Lattes and 4 Ulta visits to acquire this product.

I have searched long and hard and it is finally MINE! The NYX Wonderstik in Deep has been on my list of things to try for the last month, ever since I stumbled upon the product on the NYX website.

I'd pretty much called and visited every Ulta in the Central Florida area to find it. And I have to say, it was worth the hustle.

I added the product into my foundation routine and love the results. The creamy texture glides onto the skin and is perfectly paired with any contour and highlight combo. For on $12 why would you NOT try this?!

NYX have never failed me #beatface #naturalbeat #worththewait


Let me know your thoughts on this Beauty Find!
 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

No comments

Post a Comment

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall