2.04.2015

A Month of Munchies


These last few weeks have been filled with celebrations, fun times and all sorts of random good eats.

There are few things on this planet I enjoy more than a good plate of food. And not in a glutenous snickers and midnight type of way. In a experimental tasty delicacies type of way.

KASA

Kasa in Downtown Orlando is amazing! They specialize in small plates, tapas style. But the offering are modern and flavorful. 


I got the Tuna TarTar and Crab Cakes for myself. Ended up sharing a pretty awesome plate of calamari. What I loved most about my plates were the robust citrus flavors that enhanced the narwal flavors of the seafood. 

Because I'm a Prescatarian I've developed this crazy keen taste for well prepared seafood. This was definitely a top notch offering.


BRIO TUSCAN GRILLE

So Brio Tuscan Grille is clutch. I've now celebrated two birthdays at Brio. Because Italian Food is "all dat" and because they prepare plates like this. #NuffSaid


THE MELTING POT

For my birthday dinner I had the chance to finally try The Melting Pot! I'd heard so much about this place for years and never had the chance to experience it. 

I have to say it was one of the most unique dining experiences I've ever had. At first glance, the menu did not offer anything pescatarian friendly, so I ordered the off menu seafood trio and it was PERF! Ahi Tuna, Salmon and Shrimp! The Lord know what he was doing when he made shrimp. . . ijs.

Anywho, because this was my first time going, I decided to go for the four course meal option. My mind does not regret that decision, but in that moment my stomach did!


The sheer amount of food that is given to you is astonishing. Especially the dessert portion. I drowned my soul in poundcake dipped in Bananas Foster Fondue. Yes I did. . . . yes I did.



Good Food = Happiness
Don't let anyone tell you different.
 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

No comments

Post a Comment

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall