2.06.2015

Finding Friday - It's Finished!

You ever heard the story of the tortoise and the hare? In which the tortoise wins the race by way of persistence?
This week for was was pretty much on tortoise status. I made it through, but good lord was it slow.
I think the combination of a light work week and transitioning into a new home space has worn me out.
This week I found finally Friday and found these things out along the way.

1.Cold's Are The Devils Work

More so than when I was a kid. I had a cold this week that I'm STILL trying to get over. It's been over a week at this point. Should I be concerned? Ebola maybe?


2. Diets Without Preparation Aren't Diets, Don't Fool Yourself

I told myself that I was going to start eating cleaner this week. I eat well in general, but in preparation for next week's mini-vacay, I wanted these "abs" to be poppin'! Needless to say. . . it didn't happen. Womp Womp.


3. I've Enjoyed My Hair Straightened

As a natural curly, sometimes I forget that switching things up is refreshing. I've been having so much fun just rocking a different style. I'm not one of the girls who is team #noheatforlife so that's that lol!
Did you finally end your work week? How did this Friday find YOU?
 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

1 comment

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall