3.30.2015

Finding Friday! - Sunburn and Gummy Bears

Have you ever sat down after a long day, opened a bag of Haribo gummy bears and felt a wave of joy wash over your body? No? Well you clearly not living your life to the fullest.
Get you some. They da bomb!
This past week I had the opportunity to experience my first Air & Space show. Not sure what I thought it was going to be like but there were planes in the air doing things I thought only hollywood studios could create. It was amazing! 
I have a whole new respect for pilots and airman who have the guts to fly planes. I can't even ride the Hulk and Universal Studios Orlando without shedding tears, and these men and women navigate the sky with ease. If you ever get the chance to go to an Air & Space show , do it. It's something everyone should see at least once.
Bring as this was my first experience with this sort of thing I also didn't know it would be a 5 hour outdoor event. Chilllleeeee, let me tell you. Ya girl is sunburned. Yeah that's right! Not just tanned, but hella hella burnt. My warm almond tone is looking more like an awkward splotchy red/brown and it is NOT the look.
I would share a photo of my current situation, but I want us to remain friends. 
Anywho, it's been almost a full week since experiencing the sun in it's full capacity and I am still trying to put the pieces of my life back together. My top 5 beauty pics include Eucerin lotion, sun screen, aloe vera gel, chilled water and prayer.
So while your planning your trip to the beach as the weather warms up and your walking down the sunscreen aisle at Target to prepare for the day, think of me. And get SPF 3,000.
 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

No comments

Post a Comment

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall