11.30.2015

Cranberry Charm

I feel like I am a real Southern Girl at heart. I like the smooth, slow pace of southern cultures and it's charming nature. I enjoy things like poundcake and cobblestone streets. Super sweet tea and old time etiquette that no one cares to remember.
My recent trip to Savannah just made me realize how much I love old world charm. The beauty of the historic buildings and depth of culture there is something I want to experience over and over again.


This look comprises of a mix of super old and some new pieces that I thought gave a modern feel to a southern look. The sweater and accessories are from H&M.  The handbag was a lovely gift from lovie years ago and the top is from a lonely sales rack at Dillards. So really a mish mash of lots of things that came together.



 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

1 comment

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall