12.11.2015

Black and Blue

Style is really a reflection of who you are. I can look back at old photos of myself and feel a wave of nostalgia thinking of where I was in life when I took that photo. There was this time in my life where colored eyeshadow was THE THING. So somewhere on the inter-webs are some unflattering photos of me with pink eyeshadow up to my eyebrow and some matching shoes. Lord have mercy. . . .
Lately I have been really feeling darker, monochromatic looks. I've grown to love the idea that "less is more" and I take that as the gospel truth in terms of what I wear. Now on occasion I will throw the folks for a loop and do the most ( peep my IG account @TheLexicana ) but more often than not, I'm gonna keep it cool and keep it simple. 
Maybe I'm just getting old and the thought of wearing patterns on patterns makes my heard hurt. Who knows.





 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

No comments

Post a Comment

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall