3.06.2016

Denim, Fur and Fear

"Comparison is the thief of joy"

I can't tell you how many times I have fallen into the dark hole of comparison when it comes to my life and personal expectations. What I found was that comparing my life's success to that of other's brought nothing for me but doubt and stress. And ultimately an unshakeable feeling of fear.





It wasnt' until recently I was able to be look at all the blessings in my and get excited about MY journey and purpose.

When it comes to living a stress free and fulfilled life; it's all about living your best life everyday. Just know that God has a special life plan just for you that no one can duplicate. How comforting is that?


Check out Fashion Blogger Melrose Elise's post for a super chic take on distressed denim.  Ans also be sure to join us for our live webcast on BLAB Tuesday, March 15th @ 7pm! We'll be discussing Distress, Fear and Worry.
 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

1 comment

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall