3.14.2016

Sheer Spring

I had such an amazing time this past weekend attending both the Macy's and Bloomingdale's Spring Fashion showcases! Spring is officially here, so getting to know what's on trend for the season and how incorporate those styles into your own was certainly fun.


I wanted to go with something light and effortless for the events. Lacey/sheer things are always a win in my book so I paired this sheet crop top with military green high waist trousers. Simple enough!
I love my go-to black strappy heels with this too. They compliment the look just enough. 


What I really love about this look is that it can be dressed up or kept super casual. The shoes and accessories really dictate that aspect of the look. You can easily match this look with a pair of summer gold sandals and head out for fun afternoon in the sun. Options girl, you have options!!


Shoes // ASOS.com
Top // Tuni of Winter Park
Pants // Zara
Accessories // H&M - Forever 21
Bag // TJ Maxx
 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

1 comment

  1. Love that top! It's so cute and perfect for spring

    Makeda
    http://www.makedafarrell.com

    ReplyDelete

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall