7.30.2015

ULTA Haul Deets







My obsession with ULTA has gotten real. I don't know if it's their weekly sales or endless rows of beauty products seemingly styled to sell by the makeup gods. Whatever it is, I'm hooked.

Snagged a few things on three separate trips ( I know, I know. . .) that I am excited about using.





Essence Superfine Eyeliner Pen in Black
Essence Designer Eyebrow Pencil in Brown 02
NYX Soft Matte Lipcream in Monte Carlo
NYX Soft Matte Lipcream in Transylvania
NYX Soft Matte Lipcream Copenhagen
Nip + Fab Glycolic Scrub Fix
Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Serum
Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Body Scrub
Shea Moisture Superfruit Complex Body Oil
____________________________________________________________________

For an in-depth review of all of these products you can check out this video! 

 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

No comments

Post a Comment

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall