9.02.2015

Navy Blue Vibes




It's moving time in the world of Lex! Well not really, more like 4 months until moving time. But I am the type of" prepare to the death"personality who needs to see secure details in advance before anything major happens.


That being said I am delving deep into Pinterest and falling in love with themes for my future home.

I want to have a neutral base to my walls and build with texture and color through furniture and accent pieces. NAVY and GOLD are the accent colors of choice and I'm feeling these bits of inspiration for the living and bedroom areas.

I just love the simplicity of the grey and boldness of the navy. It's mild yet still strong enough to make a statement.



Ugh! So in love! 



 photo 2cae9a25-9db5-42b9-b0dc-5675a6648ae1_zps0f26c631.png

6 comments

  1. We are using a lot of Navy and Gold too! Such a great balance between male and female I think. :) Can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, totally agree! It's such a beautiful combo! I can only imagine how gorgeous your set-up is :)

      Delete
  2. Navy and gold are my go to! Love them together. I'm moving in January and have been over planning forever! Good luck with your move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! They go so well together :) Thanks for the well wishes and good luck on your move as well!

      Delete
  3. Pin that first picture, gorgeous! I am looking for a new place and hope to move soon myself! Happy Decorating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you found inspiration from the pic! Good luck with finding your perfect new place :)

      Delete

© FINDING LEXMaira Gall